Do you ever wonder what to do with spotted bananas? You hate to throw them out, but nobody wants to eat them that way! Enter these delicious gluten-free banana pancakes!
These gluten free pancakes are super simple to throw together on a busy morning. They’re particularly good if you have overripe bananas that need to be used. And all you need is literally 4 ingredients:
- Gluten-Free Flour (This is my favorite flour for this recipe) (affiliate link)
- Baking Powder
My whole family loves these (even a certain, picky someone 😉)! I love that they are super simple to whip up on busy mornings – you can even take them on-the-go with you (you don’t need syrup since the bananas naturally sweeten them!).
And if you want to get excited about eating bananas, check out this article on all the amazing health benefits of bananas.
These pancakes are full of fiber and protein, and the bananas give them a good dose of potassium and magnesium, as well as natural sweetness. Try topping with organic butter, coconut oil, fresh strawberries, or a dash of cinnamon. You could also try sprinkling in some ground flaxseed for an extra boost of fiber and omega 3 fats. It’s time to give your pancakes a healthy, happy makeover!
Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes
- 2 Overripe Bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Mash Bananas with fork until smooth and almost liquified.
- Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, and sea salt and stir/whisk until well combined. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Heat non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add a dab of coconut oil, butter, or vegan butter to pan.
- Drop batter into pan (about 1/4 cup) and let cook until bubbles start to form. Flip and cook other side.