*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my D&D policy.
Who doesn’t love protein bites?! They’re bite-sized, delicious, and make the perfect snack or after dinner treat!
I have an affinity for white chocolate (I actually prefer it to milk or dark chocolate), so I thought I would add a little dose of mini white chocolate chips to this recipe.
And what goes great with white chocolate? Blueberries! These protein bites are delicious (and kid-approved)! These don’t last long in our house, so you may want to make a double-batch!
You probably have most of these ingredients in your pantry already. Here are the basic ingredients you’ll need:
- Gluten-Free Quick Cooking Oats (affiliate link)
- Plant-Based Protein Powder (This is my favorite) (affiliate link)
- Almond Butter (You can use any nut butter or sunflower seed butter)
- Raw Honey (You can substitute with maple syrup, though consistency may be slightly different)
- Dried Blueberries (affiliate link) (You can also use dried cranberries)
- Mini White Chocolate Chips
White Chocolate Blueberry Protein Bites
- Food Processor
- 1-1/2 cups Quick Cooking Oats*
- 3/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 2 scoops Plant-Based Protein Powder**
- 2 tbsp Dried Blueberries
- 2 tbsp Mini White Chocolate Chips
- Place oats, almond butter, honey, and protein powder in food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are well-combined and become "dough"-like.
- Transfer mixture to mixing bowl.
- Add dried blueberries and white chocolate chips and stir to incorporate into mixture.
- Roll into 1-1/2" balls.
- Place in airtight container and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
What’s so fun about this recipe is you can change up the add-in ingredients to make different flavor combinations. Just keep the basic recipe of oats, nut butter, honey and protein powder, then try adding in different ingredients to change it up!
If you try some different add-ins, let me know how they turn out!