I love strawberries. And I love Greek yogurt. So I decided to put the two together for this super easy, delicious, and healthy parfait. This is a wonderful recipe to make ahead for those busy morning breakfasts (and you’ll feel like you’re splurging!). It’s also great to serve as a light and refreshing dessert. Your guests won’t believe it’s healthy!
To get the beautiful light pink color for your yogurt, simply take fresh or frozen strawberries (thawed) and blend them for about 20 seconds until smooth.
Next, pour blended strawberries into greek yogurt, and stir slowly. Add stevia drops and stir.
Finally, layer in glass dish: yogurt mixture, strawberries, repeat. Garnish with a fresh strawberry, and voila! It’s sugar free, full of protein, calcium, and probiotics. Try it with blueberries, bananas, or whatever your favorite fruit happens to be. You can’t mess it up 🙂
- 1½ cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed. Put ½ cup to the side for layering.
- 1 dropper of vanilla stevia
- Place strawberries in blender and blend until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Pour strawberries into yogurt, stirring slowly until light pink.
- Add stevia and stir to combine.
- Layer yogurt and fresh strawberries, repeating until you reach top of glass.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry.