‘Tis the season for lattes and delicious, hot beverages. When it’s cold, there’s nothing quite as comforting as a warm, creamy beverage. The problem with so many of these latte drinks is the amount of sugar in them. For example, Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Latte has a whopping 50 grams of sugar in it! That’s a lot of sugar!
Too much sugar can cause all sorts of problems in the body. Here’s the short list:
- weight gain
- insulin resistance
- skin disorders
- imbalanced hormones
The list goes on…
That’s why watching our sugar intake is so important!
But we can still enjoy delicious lattes, just without all the added sugar!
You will love my Glowing Skin Latte, because not only is it delicious and creamy, it has ingredients that will give you clear, glowing skin. Win-win!
Check out the video below to watch me make it in my kitchen – It’s super easy and delicious! And while you’re on Facebook, make sure to like The Healthy Happy Woman’s page so you can stay up to date on helpful videos, articles, recipes, and resources!
- 10 oz. hot water
- 2 Yogi skin tea bags (Skin Detox & Cinnamon Vanilla)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ⅛ t. cinnamon
- 1 scoop Collagen Protein (I use Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides)
- ½ Stevia packet (optional)
- Let tea bags steep in hot water for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat almond milk and coconut oil on stove until heated. Add cinnamon. Pour milk mixture and brewed tea into NutriBullet or blender. Add collagen and stevia. Blend until frothy. Pour into mug and sprinkle cinnamon on top for a delicious, healthy latte!