This fudge is fabulous! Hence the name, Fabulous Freezer Fudge. It’s crunchy, chocolatey, and tastes like a cross between a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and a Nestle’s Crunch Bar, only with much healthier ingredients. I love to use SunButter (which is my favorite brand of sunflower seed butter), but this recipe would also be delicious with almond butter or peanut butter.
My boys love these, and they are a great snack to have ready to go in the freezer. I feel much better about them eating these than candy that is full of not-so-healthy ingredients. And did I mention that l like them too?
These are best kept in the freezer since they melt quickly at room temperature.
- ¼ c. Coconut oil
- ½ c. Sunbutter
- 1 heaping T. Cocoa powder
- 2 T. Maple Syrup
- ½ c. Crispy Rice Cereal
- pinch Sea salt
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Add crispy rice cereal, stirring until well coated.
- Pour into 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper, and place in freezer.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm, and slice into squares.
- Store in freezer.