I’m so excited about today’s post, because if you’re used to feeling under the weather every winter, you will want to get your hands on the product recommendations we talk about today. They are head and shoulders above other natural cold remedies I’ve tried, because they work!
This time of year, immune support is so important to stay healthy. That’s why I 💗the OnGuard line from doTERRA – there is literally something for every member of the family to take to boost their immune systems and stay healthy. These products are loaded with immune boosters like:
doTERRA has an entire line of protective products that includes throat drops, toothpaste, laundry detergent, hand soap, cleaning concentrate, as well as the essential oil blend (perfect for diffusing, rubbing on bottoms of feet, or creating your own rollerball blends). In addition, here are some other ways you can use OnGuard essential oil blend (which smells like Christmas in a bottle!):
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
- Put several drops in a bowl of hot water to breathe in the vapors.
- Add a drop to your toothpaste for added immune support while brushing.
- Mix 1 drop with 1 drop of lemon essential oil and honey for a yummy cough syrup.
- Put a drop on a cotton ball and place in your car for an uplifting, cleansing effect.
I love knowing that I’m supporting my immune system even while brushing my teeth or cleaning my house! And I kid you not, these throat drops have stopped several scratchy throats in their tracks! The rollerball is perfect for rubbing on to little one’s feet to support and protect their growing bodies (it’s expertly diluted to be safe for little ones). As a certified holistic nutritionist, I have used a lot of supplements in the past. I can honestly tell you that none have worked as well or been more effective at keeping me and my family healthy than this incredible line!